Black Hills Area Multi-Housing Association Hot
Apartment Association Information
In June 2000, the Black Hills Area Multi-Housing Association was formed as an affiliate association of the National Apartment Association.
By becoming a member of the Black Hills Area Multi-Housing Association, members also become members of the National Apartment Association. The objectives of the Black Hills Area Multi-Housing Association are:
- To promote the multi-housing interests in the Black Hills area and the State of South Dakota.
- To secure the friendly cooperation of multi-housing developers, owners, managers and residents for mutual benefit.
- To secure uniformity in methods of transacting multi-housing business in the Black Hills area and the State of South Dakota.
- To acquire and disseminate useful business information.
- To promote equitable principles of trade to encourage uniformity in the commercial usages, business transaction and trade relations of the state-wide area and the citizens thereof with particular reference to the multi-housing business and persons engaged therein or connected therewith.
- To adjust controversies and to promote better relationships between rental housing owners and managers and residents.
- To advance the general prosperity in the area of other forms of multi-family managers and their residents.